EPA Lead Based Paint Risk Assessor Initial
Pre-requisite: Completion of Lead Inspector or proof of accreditation of Lead Inspector.
This 2-day course is offered in conjunction with the Lead Inspector Initial course. The course prepares students to perform on-site inspection, take samples or guide an Inspector Technician in taking samples, determine the severity of lead hazards and develop options for actions to eliminate those hazards.
- Roles and responsibilities of Risk Assessor
- Visual inspection for the purpose of identifying potential sources of lead-based paint hazards
- Lead hazard screen protocol
- Preparation of final risk assessment report
- Development of hazard control options.