Mold Remediation Contractor
As of January 1, 2016, all mold professionsals need to be trained and licensed in order to work in New York's State.
Airtek Environmental Corp. has been accredited by the New York State Department of Labor to provide the Mold Abatement Worker, Mold Remediation Contractor and Mold Assessor Training program.
The Mold Remediation Contractor course is a 3-day (24 Hr.) course. This class is designed for those individuals looking to supervise on-site and/or perform mold abatement. This course combines lecture, discussions, and demonstrations. Topics Include:
- Mold Growth and Prevention
- Potential Health Effects
- HVAC Systems-Inspection and Assessment
- Writing Mold Management and Remediation Plans
- Post Lemediation and Clearance Testing Procedures
- Protecting Occupants and Public from Mold Exposure
- Containment and Air Filtration